The crowning glory of creation25 January 2022
If we humans think for 5 minutes that we are not the crowning glory of creation, but that the trees are, what could we learn from them? Here are seven suggestions:
- patience – hectic trees are very, very rare
- inner strength – outdoors in wind and weather
- teamwork – use networks to help instead of putting each other down
- self-healing – instead of workshop medicine
- keeping calm – just listen to the wind
- pure joy of life – exuberant like a tree in springtime
- contentment – in the here and now, right where the seeds of life sprouted and began to unfold.
I’m sure there are still a few missing, aren’t there? We look forward to your suggestions.